The Bustle is an exclusive bridal boutique specializing in wedding and bridesmaid gowns from couture designers. The Bustle provides an upscale, designer shopping experience for brides six days a week. We take pride in welcoming our clients to a warm boutique right along the Del Mar Coast. We offer many avenues for career advancement and we love to promote from within. If you are willing to learn, we are willing to teach you.
We are always looking for team members to join us as bridal stylists. For PART TIME applicants, SATURDAY & SUNDAY AVAILABILITY IS REQUIRED.
We employ friendly, outgoing individuals who love working in an intensive customer service environment. We place a high premium on providing excellent customer service and ensuring a fun, informative shopping experience for our clientele.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Retrieving gowns from racks and moving them to the dressing room
- Assisting brides in trying on wedding gowns and accessories
- Guiding brides through the ordering process in answering gown and alterations questions
- Selecting complementary gowns to meet brides’ desired requirements
- Developing knowledge of bridal fashion styles, trends, designers, fit/alterations
- Maintaining visual appearance and cleanliness of store to company’s standards
- Displaying all merchandise based on presentation guidelines and replenishing all merchandise back to racks/mannequins from dressing room
- Assisting in inventory management, tagging and database entry
- Processing sales for customers
- Answering phone calls, scheduling appointments
- Opening and closing store
- Outgoing personality
- Professional attitude and well-groomed appearance
- Good work ethic – team player, punctual, self-motivated, dependable, detail oriented
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Friendly, polite and positive attitude is essential
- Must be able to work Saturdays at a minimum
- Ability to work independently and as part of a sales team
- Minimum 2 years prior luxury retail or fashion industry experience
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
JOIN THE BUSTLE TEAM
*Employment Application: Click here to download
*Please email your application, resume, and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Qualified applicants will be contacted by phone or email to set up an interview.