We are often asked if we have bridesmaid gowns, and YES we do! :) Here are our top 5 bridesmaid gowns for 2018 so far!
When planning a wedding, getting your perfect look together creates so many options. How do you choose? Lets start by breaking it down one by one...
Hair up or down?
The running theme of this blog will be stay true to who you are! It might be your wedding day, but you'll still want to feel comfortable in your whole look. When deciding on hair, make sure you are wearing your hair in a look that you feel beautiful in. Meaning, if you feel your best with you hair down, then wear it down. If you feel your best when you hair if up, then wear it up. You will have a lot of wedding photos taken and you want to love them. Think about how you prefer your hair in pictures, that might help you make your final decision. If you are wearing your hair up, you can always take it down for your reception. If you are wearing your hair down, you can always pull half of it up to keep it out of your face. For those brides who want their hair down but want to show off their wedding gown's detailed or low back, you can always have your hair stylist braid it to the side so it looks down from the front but still shows of your gorgeous back!
Earrings or necklace?
Remember ladies, this is YOUR day. Normally we don't go about our day with bling jewelry and full length gowns, but your wedding day is YOUR day to go all out! You should feel your best, we're going for a 15 out of 10 feeling! A lot of brides ask us if they should wear earrings or a necklace on their wedding day. If your gown has a lot of beading or strap detail, earrings are a great way to frame your face!
It's okay to wear both earrings and necklace, especially if your gown is strapless. My only other advice when picking jewelry is go for less metal and more sparkly. The jewelry doesn't have to be big, you'll just want to catch some light and sparkle the day of! A bracelet is always a nice touch too!
Heels or Flats?
Here's a helpful tip when deciding between heels or flats...no one sees your feet, so we vote go for comfort! We all love the glamour and beauty of high heels, but make sure you are prepared to spend a full night in them. Your wedding gown gets hemmed to the height you are with shoes, which means if you kick your shoes off or switch to flats at your reception, your dress will be too long and you'll step all over your gown. We support all of the heel lovers who dance through the pain! :D But, we also support all the brides who slip some sparkly flats and sandals on and dance the night away! Wedges are a must for any bride walking on gravel or grass! Sometimes a small one inch wide heal is the perfect compromise to getting a little height while still feeling comfortable!
Its officially Holiday Season & The Bustle is here to help!
Being newly engaged in exhilarating, but can also be a tad overwhelming too! Whats the first thing every girl wants to do after they get engaged....grab your girls and go DRESS SHOPPING!
Here are some helpful tips to making your fitting successful!
- Wear something that is easy to slip on & off, you'll be getting in and out of gowns so practicality becomes a real life saver! Maxis and wrap dresses have been quite a favorite to brides to be.
- No need to bring those formal heels, we put you on a stand giving you the same heightening effect!
- Strapless bra? No need, all of our gowns are structured for the brides to go bra-less, however we want to feel comfortable so whatever works for you, works great for us! :)
- Lets talk undies! Nude and seamless no-show underwear are the best option, but nude takes priority over fabric! Lace undies also do the job! :)
- Now what about Spanx? If you think you are going to wear your Spanx the day of the wedding definitely bring them with you to your fitting! If Spanxs aren't your thing, no worries you don't need them!
- A must is your most trustworthy gals! Make sure you bring your loved ones who know YOU & your style!
- Be true to yourself! We have a lot of gowns and in all different colors & styles! Be sure to listen to your heart. Sometimes your dream dress will surprise you! Remember as long as you love it, you'll always love it!
- Stay open minded! Try on as many styles as you can, you never know what you'll fall in love with!
- Lastly, remember to HAVE FUN! We have the treats, veils, and dresses...You bring the girls and get ready to have some fun and make those life long memories!