There's a home for every wedding dress whether it's brand new or a sample. We have brides at The Bustle saying yes to their dream gown and purchasing off-the-rack all the time! The decision is all based on personal preference. While there are pros for ordering a brand new dress, there are also many perks for getting a sample. We've outlined a few advantages to consider when shopping and trying on gowns.
Pros for ordering a new dress
- You aren't limited to styles when trying on gowns since there are new designs every season!
- Since you're placing an order on a brand new dress, it will be in pristine condition.
- Measurements are taken to order a gown closest to your size. There's no need to worry about altering a gown two sizes too big.
- Some designers give options to customize parts of the dress when ordering. It'd be awesome to make the dress to match your personal style.
Pros for purchasing a sample gown
- Getting a gown off-the-rack means massive savings!
- You have a gown to begin alterations right away. This is important if you have a short timeline with a wedding coming up within the next few months.
- Aside from cleaning, alterations (hem and bustle) will be about the same as purchasing a new dress.
- Nobody will know you didn't purchase a brand new dress unless you tell them (;
OUR NEXT SAMPLE SALE:
Friday June 8, 2018
No appointment needed!